NIRASAKI OMURA ART MUSEUM
1830-1, Kamiyama-machi Nabeyama, Nirasaki-shi, Yamanashi, 407-0043, Japan
Approximately 15 minutes from the Chuo Expressway NIRASAKI IC
(Approx. 6km in distance)
Driving directions from Nirasaki IC to the museum
* Turn left after the toll gate exit.
* Proceed along the long downhill road, pass through the Shichiriiwa tunnel.
* Make a left at the end of route 20.
* Turn right at the first traffic light “Takeda Bashi Kitazume”,
* Cross the Takeda Bridge and drive straight for 1 km
* Pass the “Kamiyama-machi ” intersection
* Turn right at the end of the T-junction
* Go straight for 400 meters and you will see the museum on your left.
Motor coaches driving directions
* Please detour from Kamiyama-machi junction as roads narrow from this point.
* Turn right at the Kamiyama-machi junction traffic light.
* Turn left at the Takeda Hachimangu intersection traffic light.
* Turn left at the first intersection. There will be a stop sign.
* Drive for 600 meters and you will see the museum on your right.
40 parking spaces for standard sized cars
3 parking spaces for motor coaches
The museum is only 10 minutes from the Chuo Line, Nirasaki station by taxi or the local bus.
Approximately 10 minutes (2.8km) around 1300 yen
By Local bus
*Take the bus Maruno Line bus line no.3, bound for Kami Tsuburaikami approx.10 mins
*Get off at Nirasaki Omura Bijyutsukan (Museum) and walk for approx. 2 mins
The Local Bus’s Timetable
Nirasaki Sta Nirasaki Omura Art Museum
|Going||11：21 14：15 16：20|
Nirasaki Omura Art Museum Nirasaki Sta
|Return||12：25 15：20 17：20|
Bus fare 200 yen
100 yen for people over 65 years old (please show ID confirming your age) and people with a handicap certificate.
100 yen for Saturday, Sundays and holidays.